October 12, 2010

Opportunity~

Because you left your Blogger open, I had the opportunity to hack it and express my feelings towards you~

The time right now is 7:28pm. It is currently October 12, 2010.

The reason I am doing this is because after everything that happened today, I just felt like I had to. But of course, in a good way. Ahaha. I love you♥

As of this moment, we have been dating for 5 months, 3 weeks, and 1 day. No, I do not memorize this from heart. I had to look it up. I apologize =]

First off, I just want to say that I cannot believe how far we have gotten. From the time of the accidental "Yes." to know, everything has been perfect. We have gotten so close, gotten to know each other so much. Every experience together has been, honestly, amazing! I know we have been through a great deal, but just let me tell you that those incidents have further strengthened our relationship. That is how I feel anyway. I am sorry if it makes you feel any differently. I really don't mean it in any negative way. I am a dummy-dummy after all....You are the greatest of all time. I swear, you are the best. I have sincerely been blessed to have you as a girlfriend. You are so perfect in every way. I cannot even begin to describe. However, I will take this time and try to explain. =] I just really hope this does not hurt your eyes. Oh yeah, on a random note, the bite mark with your sharp tooth is still visible on my hand :D Yay♥

I cannot describe how happy you make you me. You always do so much for me. I really do not know how I have come to deserve you. Let me try and show you how and why I feel how I feel about you~
« From the constant support you give me in everything that do. You're always there be my side, never letting me go. Always pushing me to do my best, putting me ahead of you.
« You're always looking out for me, looking after my health and well-being. You're always making sure I am the healthiest I can be.
« You're so understanding. I really do not know how to expand on that, but you really are.
« You're so patient. That needs no explanation.
« Your never-ending love and care.
« You. By just being you, you, Hyacinth Joy Manza Cantil♥, have made me the happiest person on earth and the entire universe. You make me feel loved every single day. You radiate a sense of passion in our relationship. Or so I feel =]
« The little things you do, from the hair rub, the jump hugs, to flying, everything. I swear, every little thing you do makes me the happiest.
*I have to be honest with you right now, my head feels weird and I am not thinking straight. What I have typed above is not everything I want to say. Believe me, there is so much more, but for some reason, my head is feeling really off. I do apologize my dear sweetie boo~


Bottom line: You are always there for me. You are always by my side. You show me love. You accept me for who I am.

I really could not have asked for a more perfect girlfriend. You are really everything I have ever wanted. Please believe me fully when I say that~ If not, then maybe this will help. I swear on our relationship, you really are the most best, perfect girlfriend ever. I think that should persuade you enough :3

In case you haven't noticed, I am always my happiest around you. When we're together, I feel as though we're in our own little world. I feel no worry and no stress. I tend to forget everything else. This sense of high that I get, I cannot get enough of. Ahaha. I always love being around you. I always love holding you. I just wish there was a way in which I can hold on to you forever and not have to let go :3 But trust me, I am never letting go of the one who has impacted my life so deeply, giving me so much love and care at an unselfish rate.

I, Andrew Phan Le, love Hyacinth Joy Manza Cantil as much as God loves his children.

I cannot express that enough. And I can never repay you enough. I love you to death. And you have done so much for me. I have done nothing for you.

*I hope all this reading isn't hurting your eyes. :3

You are my one and only, adorable, chirpy, sweetie boo birdie squirrely princess. You are my one and only. You are my love. You are my world. You are mine. I am yours. I will make that be known.

I promise you I will always be here for you, no matter what happens. I will do anything for my wittle birdie. Nothing will stand in my way if it comes to you. I have said it before and I will say it again, you are my priority. Nothing else. I mean it. I swear on it.

When I think think about the future, I definitely see you in it. I will work hard to keep that going true.

Yay, new color :3

I really do love you. I will prove to you that I do. And I will prove that you will be able to believe in me and fully trust me again.

I am never letting you go.

You are my love♥

You are my Hyacinth Joy Manza Cantil.

I have to go shower...so this will have to cut *ahem* short :3 I know this is anything but, ahaha.

AND!
Just in case, I want for you to know this:
« You are very smart
« You are most definitely strong
« You are, in no way, fat
« You are the most perfect in every way
« You are most definitely the best
« You are and will always be loved by me
« You are never alone
« I am always here for you
« I am yours and you are mine

I love you♥

Okay, I'm pretty sure this is enough reading for one night. I know right off the bat, you are going to get mad at me for typing this and making you read this, ahaha. I'm sorry. Just another way for me to show my love to you~

Hyacinth Joy Manza Cantil, thank you for everything you have done and will do. I cannot thank you enough. You truly are the greatest. I hope to come to believe that soon. I would very much love to have you know how much better you have made my life. I love you dearly♥ I will always remain at your side. Please don't leave mine? :3

I love you my wittle birdie♥

From your weird, tall, dummy-dummy domi, grumpy gamer nerd,
Andrew Phan Lê♥