April 29, 2012

Closer


Today we went to Seaworld. We didn't do much except for walk around. We didn't go into any rides or watched any shows. We just walked. It was awesome. Got to see a dolphin UP CLOSE. I nearly touched it. NEARLY!. *sigh*  We're closer than before. Because of a simple conversation. Talking to him makes everything so much better. Happiness day 2. I've been trying to stay positive. So far.. It's going great. Anyway. Saw a gigantic fish. It was HUGE!. Saw turtles. You know, the usual stuff you see at Seaworld. Going out to Seaworld, thinking we would ride, rides and get soaking wet, watch shows till we're numb from coldness was all I could think about on the way there. But nope. We walked around, and you know what. I had more fun JUST by walking around than going on rides, eating HELLA expensive good food, and whatnot. After walking around for about a good an hour and a half, I suggested we go to the beach and eat some food. So we did. We went to Fiesta Island. It was windy. But it was worth it. Got to see the sunset with him for the first time. Felt good. I felt happy. Ate my homemade egg sandwich. It was good(: I thought it needed a bit more flavor, but he likes it. I also brought the cookies we made the day before. They tasted WONDERFUL. Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies. A must. Trust me. After watching The sunset go down, eat, hug to get warm, we drove off to go home. Egg tarts are awesome. But I only eat them when I crave, I didn't crave. Got boba. Hot Milk Tea♥ Love it. Walked to Big5. Their shit is expensive, but I need shit. I need a job. Another must. Finally, went over to his house. Ate pizza, Papa Johns. I only eat those with my grandpa. I miss him. Cuddled while watching my favorite movie, Resident Evil. Midnight struck, went home, ate some more. He's now sleeping. And now, it's time for me to sleep. Goodnight.