April 30, 2012

State.

Went to State today. They had a small fair. And I saw a bag that I really wanted, but I didn't have money. I wanted a different bag. I really want that bag, it's called a canvas bag, and it's from Urban. I want to buy it! But it's $49 dollars. And I don't have that much money on me, maybe in my card. Maybe I SHOULD  just use my card. It is MY money. Anyway. Before walking around, I slept, for about 3 hours straight? Then Andrew came, slept with me, he ate, then left. A couple minutes after he left I went out to the fair, and that's where I saw the bag. But nothing will ever replace that one bag I really want from Urban)': I wish to own that bag, soon.   I was thinking about asking my dad to buy me some essentials for running. I'm trying to tone up a bit. Build more muscles, Anyway, I'm just going to ask my mom. Hopefully, she'll buy it for me. All I need are, shorts, capris, shoes, tank, and running bra and I'm all set. The only problem is those are freaking expensive. I need someone to hire me D;