Wednesday. May 16.
Finals you say? Why yes, I had one final. My business final. I felt confident about it. But eh, I also felt not confident about it. Haha. I hope I pass though. I'm going to be so mad if I don't. OMG. I hope my GPA didn't fall. Crap, it probably did. NUUUUU my creys! Anyway. Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday.... uhh... I did not have work this day. Haha. I went home. Actually, Andrew dropped me off to school. My Grandpa passed away the night before. Which is the 16th at the Philippines. I was in NO condition to drive. You have noo idea. Andrew came at night at around 12-1 am to comfort me. I'm thankful for having him. I really am. I appreciate him a great deal. Andrew dropped and picked me up at school. After he picked me up, he hung out at my house, he played Dead Space while I laid down on his lap while he played, sorta. But I took my laptop and went on facebook, tumblr, and what not. haha. I washed dishes, he helped me. After washing dishes, and after he played we laid down beside each other and slept, for like EVER. Haha. He left after we slept because it was late.
Thursday. May 17.
Last day of classes. Comms, Math, and English. Comms finals. WHUT TUH FUXK! Haha! DUUUDE! Like, half of the shit that was on the final I didn't understand. -.- I'm failing that shit. LOL. Math, I felt confident. I answered a lot. Haha. but some I guessed. Haha. 30 questions. If I get a B on that and a B on my last test I get a B in class. DOUBT IT!. POOP! WHY DID I SLACK THIS SEM?! *sigh* I'll make it up net sem FOR SURE! I better. Like seriously. Haha. English? I failed that shit. I hate that class so much. After finals I went to work, worked for about an hour. Because they called me in. But I didn't want to go, so they let me off and I just went to Andrews house. Finally got to lay down beside him. After I ate and everything. I was TIRED. He let me sleep. On his arms. I drooled :3, /notattractive. LOL. I'm so embarrassed. He said I slept for about 30 minutes. I woke up when my phone started ringing and after that I just couldn't go back to sleep because I got uncomfortable. LOLOLOLOL OMG!! The funniest thing happened that day. He told me to go back to sleep, so I tried, but I was uncomfortable so I told him. He said that he'll move so I can find my comfy spot.. THE GUY KNOWS ME SOO FUXKING WELL!!! Haha!♥ I love the way he looks at me, like he's admiring me? ALWAYS GIVES ME THE FUXKING BUTTERFLIES! No lie! Haha. I don't know, omg just thinking about the way he looked at me is giving me the butterflies. Haha. I love him. I wish he was like that more often. But, I'm always so shy when he does that! BECAUSE OF THE DAMN TINGLY FEELING I GET! haha, I'm getting it right now. HAHA, it won't stop! LOL. ANYWAY! I went home and he started texted me " I love you so much Hyacinth~<3. Words can't even begin to describe how much you mean to me. I know this is all talk and might not mean much to you. But I'll show you. I promise. Thank you so much for everything. You've done so much for me like no one else. I love you Hyacinth~<3" It was so random, but it really made me smile so big. Haha. Speechless. He doesn't do that often so it means soo much to me. But I really do wish he'd do it in person. Haha, I expect too much.
Friday. May 18.
Today is Friday. LOL. I went to work from 11-5. Andrew came to work today, except he didn't buy anything ): I wanted him to, cause I kinda wanted a sandwich too. Haha. We went to Starbucks for our "coffee date" Haha. We went to my house to finish it, no one was home. I wanted to go out, but Andrew didn't want to go out so I just didn't say anything. Haha. Anyway. We made something, it turned out super abstract but I really like it. I packed today, with him. Haha. I'm leaving for the Philippines on Sunday. I don't want to go. I really don't want to go back to a funeral. I know it sounds selfish, but, I really don't have a reason for it. I don't want to go back and start crying because my number one supporter is gone. But it seems fake. I feel like he's going to wake up, and say JUST KIDDING! But that's not the case. I love my grandpa. But it's so heartbreaking going back to a funeral. That's not the only selfish reason. Other reason is because I'm going to be leaving Andrew here. I don't know. okai. Here are my thoughts at the moment. I don't want him seeing her. I don't want him haning out with her. I don't want him talking to her. I don't care. But knowing Anderw used to like her just won't cut it for me. I don't want Andrew talking to her, seeing her. OR WHATEVER. YES, I'M A JEALOUS BITCH. *sigh* Anyway, earlier today I was out of it, I miss my grandpa almost wanted to cry. I held it in. I miss him, and I felt overwhelmed. I know I trust Andrew, it's just my thoughts over power everything. I'm complicated. But that's how my mind works. I have so much stuff in my mind, I don't know what to do sometimes, it drives me crazy. *sigh* ANYWAY. I love the way Andrew caresses me. He's so loving.