May 14, 2012

Dear Andrew,

      I know I'm a difficult person to handle. But I want to tell you how thankful I am that you haven't given up. I know you've thought about leaving me. But you haven't. I fuck this relationship up big time, ALL the time. And I want to apologize. However, no matter how many times I apologize to you, I know this will come back. All the time. You know, I've always wanted to go back to the day you asked me out. To warn you, that I'm going to be a complicated person, I'm a jealous person, I'm not a rational person, I will always assume, I have a HORRIBLE past, I will have no self confidence, I will continue to repeat myself unconsciously to get what I want, I will be stuck in the past, I will complain a lot. But I know, no, I hope you know that I will love you, and only you, I will be faithful to you and only you, you will feel loved, you will feel cared for, you will always be on my mind, I will try and make you the happiest I can. I will be beside you through thick and thin. I will never leave you until you decide I'm not worth it anymore. I'm loyal. 

        I hope you know how much I love you. And how much I care about you. I hope you know that no matter what happens, no matter how I react to things that I will never love you less. I am the way I am because sometimes, I just can't accept things. Haha. I'm complicated.

 I love you very much Andrew. Always. 

Together, Forever. How I miss that. SO MUCH. You don't even know. But, you probably stopped saying this because of reasons. :'/ *sigh* I'm never a keeper. No one has said I was a keeper. No matter how much I show them I love them, no matter how much I do things. I guess, I'm just a crappy girlfriend. 






Sooo happy Andrew doesn't go through my blogger. I don't know how to tell him how I feel sometimes. No, more like always.