May 5, 2012

Fridays.

Fridays are the best days. Monday- Thursday can or will never top that. Fridays are the days I actually spend time with Andrew, and bond with him. Today we made or tried to make baked potato chips. But the chips were a fail. :/ They didn't cook all the way. Or it was burnt. The potatoes were not uniform. I'm going to just try making hash browns. Those are delicious. I love them. Next time we're going to make rice krispies, I love me some marshmallows. Well anyway. Before going home, I went to Andrews school in the morning. I was, out of it. I miss my grandpa so much. It really hurts. Anyway. Getting a job. So not the right time. Finals are RIGHT THERE!. Ugh. I need to memorize a shit load of things for subway. AND. Memorize shit for Comms AND english. Lets get ready for some head explosion *PLOOSGH* EN E WES. I CAN DO THIS! TWO MORE WEEKS YO! Let's get this shit DONE! And everything I do, school wise. Will be for my grandpa. And will always be for my grandpa.