May 20, 2012

Happy 25th Month, My Love(:<3.

Yesterday, the 19th. Andrew came over at around 1. I finished packing, somewhat. I showered and we headed to La Jolla Cove! :DDD! I was so happy. We saw tide pools! I killed some snails? Or crabs whatever they were I killed them!! D: OMG! HORRIBLE! Haha. But anyway. This camera can take nice photos. Kudos. After the beach, we walked around La Jolla Cove where the stores were. Found some AWESOME restaurants that are A MUST! Can't wait to get back. I haven't even left yet. After walking around, we went to sprinkles. Red velvet for him, and salted caramel for me. New fave. Trust me. It's delicious. There were A LOT of frosting on both. Andrew was crazy enough to eat just the icing. He said it was dangerous. Haha. He's cute. After sprinkles, he drive back to MM. Went to Starbucks to have a legit coffee date. Ate cupcakes and shared Mocha Cookie Crumble. Love that. Lol. Andrew sorta despises it. He doesn't like working for his food. But he likes it. Haha. After the coffee date, we went to tillys. Some problems, but they were resolved. Bought a white blouse. I love those. My kind of style. Went home, I changed for our dinner date. Went to his house. We played. Slept. Pushed the time further back. Woke up. Resumed our plans in going out. Haha. We ate at red lobsters. Our "favorite place" haha. BREAD IS FREE!! LOVE THAT SHIT! Haha. Went to Walgreens afterwards. Bought chocolate for my aunt. Dropped off my extra food at home. Went to andrews house. Got my eyebrows waxed. Nails painted. Andrews mom be awesome. Lol. I love her. Haha. After everything's done We went to my house. That was around midnight. He played dead space. I finished packing. I laid down so he laid down beside me. I hugged him. I wish I hugged him tighter. I love hugging him. We slept till 4 something. I love hugging him. I miss him.


I love you Andrew(:<3. So very much. I hope you enjoy your summer without me(: haha. Just don't do anything stupid.