I've been home for about two days now. And it has been a roller coaster of emotions. Cried my eyes out when I got here. Then cried my eyes out again last night. But I had some good laughs. Been tired. I don't have enough sleep. But, I guess that's all right. I'm looking for an old friend. A very good old friend. We lost contact because I was far away and he can't afford anything electronically. I really wish I could see him, it's been SO MANY years. *sigh* I guess there's a reason why we're not seeing each other again.
Anyway. Two days. And I've been worried. I said I trusted him. But I'm getting so paranoid. I'm selfish :/. I just really wish they're not talking. Or seeing each other. I think if I asked and he told me the truth I'd probably cut.or just cry my eyes out. Most likely cry my eyes out.