June 19, 2012

fuxking dream!

Ugh, this dream is highly irritating!

Okai, so far the things I remember is I'm with Andrew going on a date. Then all of a sudden Andrews ex Lisa, shows up. ( I don't understand why Lisa keeps popping up in this relationship) They smile at each other like they still love each other. Andrew goes to her and they kiss. And I'm there like WHAT THE FUCK! Andrew went back to me like nothing happened. Just like how we have our arguments, he talks to me the day afer like nothing happened. Ugh, pisses the fuxk out of me. Anyway. he tries to hold me and I flick his hand off me. I walk away and he goes after me? I don't remember that's how far I can remember. UGH. Still irritates me.

 I hate dreams. Cause they usually happen. It's probably not going to happen the way I said it. But It'll probably happen.