Slept at 6 in the morning. Why? I don't know. Buut I was at that state again where I have so many stupid doubts. When I shouldn't. It's just. I really don't trust Andrew with girls. And he knows that. And I think he's slowly giving up on this relationship. The past is just slowly eating me up. But I just really need to let go of the past. I'm getting there.
Anyway. Slept at 6. Woke up at 9. got ready to leave with my parents but I decided to just stay home and go to Mays house. It was worth it. Had some really good laughs. HA! IT's so funny because I thought I'd never laugh the way I did at the Philippines. But my friends proved me wrong. But stomach was hurting from laughing so much. Joe picked me up at my house at around 1:30, went to KFC to buy some chickens and 5 pieces of biscuit. LOL. Funny cause the biscuit was so god, but there were no honey)': not cool. Went to his house so his mom can drive us to Mays house. His siblings are shoooooo adorable!! They took my hands and they never let go till we got to the car. AH. DOH. RAH. BLE. Haha. Joe and I talked about school.
Joe: "I'm going to Mesa too mom, So I need a car. Right MOM!"
Joe's mom: "You have a dad too you know, not just a mom"
I kept myself from cracking up. T'was funny.
Got to Mays house. FIRST VISITORS!! LOL
May: "Where is everyone?"
Joe: "I thought the party started at one?"
May: "It does!"
Me: "Filipino time"
May: "But they're not all filipino!"
HAHA!
Watched "It" By Stephen King. OOOHHHH DOOGS!! CUUUUTE DOOOGS!! *squeal* Back to "It" I hate clowns! Clowns scare the fuxking shit out of me. They're simply creepy as fuxk. Excuse the language, Haha! Played Jeopardy right after the movie was done. Nura never left the debt. She lost having 5,000 dollars in debt. Funny. Haha.
^ Went to the park after playing Jeopardy, texted Gabe saying "Hey. hey you. I see you. you're there. Reading this message" ONLY because we were in front of his house. LOL. Played catch. Can't throw the football for shiiz. But, DAMN, May can throw the ball!! Haha. I was pretty damn impressed .Haha. I started off just watching, then finally decided to join in. It was fun. Haha. I want to do that again.
Everyone decided to get some starbucks because their friend was working. Free starbucks they said. Yea right Haha. We finally went back to Mays house when they left.
Got to Mays house, we all decided to play some pool! Awesome shiz! My kinda of game! I love billiards!. Double team! Joe and Justin vs. Ritchie and I. Who won? Who else?! Ritchie and I won! WOOH! Good game. One on one. Joe vs. Me I won. Ritchie vs me. I won. Then he won by default and luck. Wanted to play against Jay except there was no time left. Ritchie was just sucking skills and luck out of Me and Jay. Haha!
Apples and pomegranate! I want to make some apple pies!!
Mays backyard was awesome, apple trees, lemon tree, kalamansi tree, pomegrante bush? LOL, and BANANA TREE!! /jealous.
^ "Look Ritchie! It's shaped like a butt!" AHAHAHHAHAHA
Ended the day with some hot Milk Tea. I missed that. I wish Andrew was here. But then again. He ha had enough play time with them. I guess it's my turn. Haha.
I am too dependent on him. He's right. Haha. Gotta break some habits.







