August 21, 2012
Curiosity killed the cat.
I really was just curious. And I guess I was a bit insecure? I guess, I've been feeling like, I'm not going to be a part of your future anymore. I don't know. But you know how I am. Stupid. And insecure. I'm only insecure because of everything that has happened. And I guess it's my fault for letting it happen or I think it's my fault as to why it happened. I'm trying my hardest for you to be content with me. I'm trying to get you everything you need. I'm trying my best to make you happy. Anyway. I've been wondering recently, what if I never met you? What if you never transferred to my class. But I'm glad all those things never happened. I'm glad you transferred. I'm glad I met you. Now that I'm with you. I can only see us in my future. And I hope it's the same for you.