August 29, 2012

"Your typical Filipino old lady"

^I really am .-.

Woke up at around 7, today. Didn't bother showering because I showered the night before, but I did wash up a bit. Got out of the house around 7:25.
The sky was pretty

Anyway, I got to school at around 7:30, saw Joes car!!

 WOOH! Looks nice. I've never seen that car in my life though, I mean I've seen similar cars to it, but not Hyundai. Made a new friend today! Actually, yesterday. No I mean Monday. I introduced Joe and Ritchie to him when it was suppose to be Joe introducing him to me. LOL. His name is David. AND HE KNOWS DOCTOR WHO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I call Joe's car Jarvis. Or Tardis. But I want TARDIS for my car, so I'll call it Jarvis. 

"What's a TARDIS?" -Joe
"Look it up!" -Me
"I know what a TARDIS is" -NEW FRIEND DAVID!
"YOU DO?!" -Me
"It's from Doctor Who, right?"
"YESS!" ( I would hug you, but I don't know you as much.)
~Back to Joe~
"All I see is a phone box" -Joe
"That's exactly it" -David

I HAVE MADE A NEW FRIEND THAT WATCHES DOCTOR WHO! AND WATCHED GAME OF THRONES!

I need to meet new people!!

Jamba Juice today! With Ritchie and Justin. Bought a power White Gummi with Belgian Waffles, need to taste Matcha Green Tea though. I should do that next week. Most definitely.  If you know me. I love green tea. *drool*


I'm now home. It's hot and I'm tired. Need to study. But I need to rest. It is pointless trying to study whe tired. 

HAVE AN AWESOME REST OF THE DAY GUYS~!