Woke up to my dad questioning me if I made any enemies at 9 in the morning. Two names popped up Travis and Xylina. I asked him why, he told me someone threw eggs at my grandpas car. I thought, they wouldn't go that far as to waste eggs on me. I'm not worth it to them. And it's a pretty low, even for them. I told Andrew, one name popped up in his head. Joe. But he's at a rave. So, I really don't know who did it. But seriously. It was my grandpas car. It's the last physical thing he has left for me to get to places. Quit disrespecting it. I really hope he haunts you in your sleep!
Went back to sleep after I checked the car. Woke up again at around 12. Yes, I do waste my day sleeping. It's really bad. I should stop. ANYWAY.
Basically spent my day at home. "Joy, let's go to Cabrillo at 2, okai?" "okai" Never happened. -.- Skipped lunch. But I ate dinner. 1/8th of a steack. I was full from drinking so much water. I got full. Finished eating, went into my room. Redecorated a certain area. My dad bought me a miniature Eiffel Tower. I'm planning on cutting out a picture of my grandpa and putting it there. I miss him. I planned on studying for Geography. I'll prob do that tomorrow. Sunday. LOL. I procrastinate. So not good. Having two days of classes has made me lazy as fuck. I should get three days of classes next time. I'll do that for next sem. I want good grades. Anyway. Was on the my laptop for half of the day. Fell asleep on Andrew. It was nice actually. Lights were off. The fan was blowing. My music was playing. It was calming. Woke up. I was craving sweets badly. I was pretty angry for a good 5 minutes over little things, and because it was extremely hot in my room. Everything pissed me off. But I finally got a bite of one sweet thing. And my mood instantly became joyous. LOL. Made ramen with two soft boiled eggs. Cut up steaks and a big glass of water. While watching Doctor Who. It was a nice night. I'm pretty sure, I'm missing something out. But oh well. Haha. Goodnight y'all!