Went out with Andrews family to eat at this one buffet near the sports arena. I forgot what it was called. I have a major headache right now. Ate sushi, and a bunch of other things. Had a really good time with them. Andrea and Andrew are cute siblings. Haha.
"A pretty flower for my pretty"
Went over to Andrews uncles house, just kinda stayed there for a couple minutes. We played with his cousin , Baby Jessica. She's so cute. While I was playing with Andrews iPod she just kinda walked up to me and put her forehead against mine. CUTEST THING EVER! She was playing with my hair. I want a baby. Not now, God no, not now. After I get a stable job and out of college. With a house and after I've traveled to the places I want to travel to, when I feel I've accomplished enough to make myself happy. Then that's when I want to. Haha.
Anyway, took a short nap on the way home. Got dropped off at my house, caught up with some drama. Now it's time to sleep.
Goodnight(: