September 24, 2012
Marriage.
I'm 19. And I have been with Andrew for 2 years 5 months and 4 days. I don't expect to get a proposal anytime soon. Oh, gawd no. It's not that I don't want to get married with him, yet. It's just that. I'm nineTEEN. LOL. I still have a long life to live, unless you know the world ends when they say it would. But. I'm young and so is he. I do see my future with him. And he says he sees me in his. Which is a delightful feeling. Anyway. All of my friends and cousins and aunts and uncles keep asking me, when are you guys getting married? It's like education doesn't even matter to them anymore. I keep telling them, I want to graduate with a masters or a bachelors. Get a stable job. Find a decent place to live. Then after a few years of traveling. I can settle down, THEN we can talk about getting married. It makes me feel old when people ask me when I'm going to get married. Yea, two years is a long time. But it doesn't mean we have to get married after a certain amount of years being together. I'd be happy knowing I was with Andrew for so an so many years. Then finally getting married. Than just having this short amount of time then getting married. We are still getting to know each other. The way we work. The way we do things. He learns new things about me once in a while, and so do I. I hope people would get off my back about that marriage thing. I'd like to get married with him. But, just not now. Y'know. But, yea. Random thought.