Went to go to the park today with Andrew, the other two musketeers, lol plus Martin, Nikkis brother. Woops. Anyway, they played catch with the football, whoever drops the ball does push ups. Andrew didn't drop the ball. So he didn't do any push ups. Everyone did except for him. All I did was took photos. After they all got tired. We drove over to Chipotle and Ritchie and Joe ate. Ritchie and Joe did most of the talking. I did most of the hiding of Ritchies phone, twice. I don't know if he noticed the second time. Haha. I gave it to Martin because we had to go home. Well, they did. Andrew bought me frozen yogurt.
I haven't been out with him much lately, and it feels good having him to myself for a bit. I've missed his hugs and kisses so much. I don't get my daily dose of those anymore. Haven't napped with him in a while. Those were always my favorite.
We got home. We watched The Cabin in the Woods. Despite the very good ratings online. Movie was crap. I don't understand. I mean. The intro was WHUT? it was there but it's not like the intros in a normal horror film. /waste of my download time. We stopped in the the middle of it. Laid down. I love laying down on his chest. I really miss that. We moved on over to the couch because it was more comfortable than where we were. And because my dad left. Haha. We talked. He said sweet things to me. It was nice. It gave me butterflies. It has been a while since I got those. He made me smile a lot today. Except for this morning. He left me. )': I was suppose to go to State with him. /sigh I'm just hoping right now he's not hiding something from me .-. But I'm over it now.
I need to work out.
I also need a new job.
I need a new wardrobe.
Job first.
Oh, and a bike is a must. I need one.