September 20, 2012

Happy 2 years and 5 months Mr. Andrew Le.

[insert awesome couple picture here]

Sadly, we don't have couple pictures that I haven't over used. We rarely take photos together. I would, however, like some more. 

Happy 2 years and 5 months my dearest.♥!! 

Haha. I know I'm stubborn as hell, and I know I piss you off to no end at times. But know that I love you very much. From the day I accidentally said yes till now and forever. You have always put up with my nonstop emotional mood swings. And you've always tried no matter what. I know I say a lot of things. But they're mostly because of anger. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. And for always supporting the decisions I try to make. Thank you for always trying to help guide me with the path I want to take. You're the best boyfriend I can ever ask for. To the point where I ask myself, where have you been all my life? I'm glad I met you. I'm glad you decided to talk to me then. I love you, and you make me the happiest I can be. You're my best friend. My boyfriend. I love you for who you are. And I wouldn't change anything about you for the world. I know things get rough between us, but I'm glad you've stuck with me through thick and thin. I'm also glad that even though you found out about my past that you want to help me forget it. And I am. I have you to thank for that. We're going to go through a lot more I know that. But I'm sure we'll be together to get through it. Hand in hand. Like you said, there has to be a million things that has to go wrong before we break up. I hope we never reach the million things. You're the greatest treasure I will ever have. Thank you for the nonstop support you give me. And again. Thank you for loving me unconditionally.

I love you. Accident yes or not. It's the best decision I made. We go through a lot. But not once did I regret saying yes.