Andrew and I went on a small adventure, that should be a must at least once a week. If not every day. We rode all the way to Jamba Juice from my house. We took off at around 7. Started riding. It got real fast. I'm a clumsy girl. But, anyway. We rode our bicycles to Jamba Juice. We took the inner roads, because I think it's more fun that way. And safer. Haha. We go to Jamba Juice at who knows what time. Got our white gummy. Green tea next time though. Seriously. :3 And I sat, he stood. We relaxed for a bit. We started riding again. Before hitting my house, we saw a firetruck. They stopped at Camino Ruiz and Westmore because someone was apparently hit. I hope he's okai. After hearing what happened from this really nice lady with one grumpy dog, the lights turned green and off we went again. We got to my house passed 8. But not too late. I said happy birthday to my grandma. She met my boyfriend Andrew. Haha. He said Happy birthday too. I had to leave right away to drop Andrew off because I really didn't want him to get in trouble. So off we went. Andrew insisted that I stayed longer to talk to her. But I said no, because, no matter how important family is to me. I can't stand getting him in trouble because of me. Because it was my fault. So we had to go. He's a "good" boy. We got to his house. Just as we got there, his dad was leaving for work. Joe called me up for a random ass question. Got it over with. Then went in. Andrew gave me some Chicken Alfredo, which was delicious. His mom made it. I miss her moms cooking. But she really does scare me. Haha. But anyway. His mom gave me some steamed banana. After she gave me what she wanted to give me. I went home. I miss Andrew. Something between us changed somehow. I rarely get to hug him. When I see him, I feel like I don't hug him.
Last night, I somehow got just a bit of whatever I was missing. His hugs. And his kisses. Genuine hug. And kiss. I so miss that. SO MUCH. Anyway. I drove back home hoping I could talk to my grandma before she left or my cousins. But I couldn't, I feel like a horrible grandchild and cousin. My car is, I think, officially trying to give up. It almost died on me today. Please don't I love you. Haha. And I still don't have a car. sooo. Please don't die on me. Haha.
I should go to sleep. I said goodnight to Andrew a couple minuets ago already.
Goodnight again. I love you♥