Thursday. I wen to State with Andrew. I slept for 4 hours in his car. Try doing that inside his car. I woke up with a sore body. Fool. His classes are fucking far. And with my back pain. Shit was not cool :/ ANYWAY. We went to the library so he could meet up with his classmate. MORE WALKING! OMG. He ended up being inside the 1st floor of the library. We were at the bottom of the dome. More walking)': Anway, we finally saw him. They did what they had to do, I did my homework. Before it hit 2. We left the library and walked ALL THE WAY to his last class. Which was outside of the campus. This dude needs his classes closer. SERIOUSLY! Oh! He bought me kettle corn. I love that :3. He also bought me a snack at Starbucks. Worth 4 dollars. *-* It contained. Grapes. Hard boiled egg. Peanut butter. Cheese. Crackers. And apples. In a small compact container. I feel bad for making him buy it)': But it was good, and healthy. After his classes were done. We went to up2you Cafe. It shall be our little place. haha. It's pretty cheap there. Never question something good. After eating we went home. He dropped me home because he couldn't stay. Which I was disappointed with. But you know. His mom is being really extra strict. :/ I swear, something changed. I can't pinpoint it. But something changed.
Friday. Andrew came over. We were supposed to bike, but one of the bikes weren't here. *sigh* So he just stayed, played COD. I watched tv at one point. I got to play COD. I miss playing. But, I'm such a noob. I'm sorry. He left for about an hour to help his mom. I continued to play. Picked my siblings up. IT WAS HOT. I was supposed to take him to this one place I love. I will soon though. But, anyway, instead of going just the two of us. We went to go get my last paycheck with my parents and went to Costco. Andrew saw how much I love eating food. *-* sorta. I ate every sample. Well almost everything. He didn't which was weird. He's weird. We bought pizza. We saw crippled birds. )': poor birdies. When we got the pizza, we left for home. Got home. Washed dishes. Andrew ate. I showered. Went to Mimis Cafe for another cafe date. IT was good. Tip: Don't order the meatloaf. Nothing special about it. I always order some sort of seafood though. I love seafood. Yum. After eating. He bought me froyo. Haha. I've been eating those a lot. But, eh. LOL. After he bought me froyo. He dropped me home. He stayed a bit longer. Then he left home again.
I haven't been to his house lately. I used to go everyday for my daily naps. I miss his mom. But his mom has been grumpy and I'm scared of her. ):